for students who submitted a printed version (drawings, portfolio) + CD + model - at the relevant departments until 15. 6. 2020 until 12 / noon
The faculty has announced another date for the defense of diploma projects
The course of the defenses will be guided by current measures on the coronavirus situation. The exhibition of diploma project will take place in September 2020.
Summary of current dates:
- 1. 6. 2020 untill 12 / noon – submission of an electronic version of the DP (drawings, portfolio) to the KOS system - valid for all graduates
- until 4. 6. 2020 – the diploma project supervisor will grant / not grant credit to KOS system
- 15. 6. 2020 until 12 / noon (for those defending on 30. 6. 2020) – submission of a printed version (drawings, portfolio) + CD + model - at the relevant departments
- 31. 8. 2020 until 12 / noon (for those defending on 15. 9. 2020) – submission of a printed version (drawings, portfolio) + CD + model - at the relevant departments
- no later than 3 days before the defense, students must receive the opinions of the supervisor and the opponent (27. 6. 2020 / 12. 9. 2020)
Students may request an extension of the deadline for submitting a bachelor's and diploma projects in exceptional and justified cases through the study department. The application form is located on the FA and CTU websites. The extended deadline for submitting the DP after the positive statement of the DP supervisor and the head of the department is approved by the Dean of the FA CTU.