The site is situated in hamlet settlement "Černochov vrch". At the beginning of narrow land stand a house from 1880 made of adobe bricks. From the street, it reminds a barn. The interior is hiding a former homestead transformed into the center of crafts. It brings the community with similar thinking together.
The character of old architecture is preserved however the function is converted. The concept consists of two main centers - working and relaxing area. There are accommodation and common facilities room in between those two centers.
Behind the old house is the new building that serves as a common facilities room with toilets and showers for men and women and a big common dining room with a small kitchen corner. Small cabins offer individual bedrooms for two people.