We support the research and creative activities of our academic staff and students. The development and construction department provides expert assistance, from the initial planning through the completion of the project.
The Development and Construction Department (Barbora Seifertová):
- helps to select the grant provider best suited to fund the project
- assists in completing and submitting grant applications
- mediates legal services in concluding contractual relations and protecting intellectual property
- assists in the submission of interim and final reports,
- assists in creating the project budget and reporting costs and activities within projects
We traditionally cooperate with national grant providers, such as the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic, and the Ministry for Regional Development of the Czech Republic. We also help with grant projects supported through European Union programs.
We support the research and creative activities of our academic staff and students through grant tenders (Ivana Christová), and we support study program innovations through internal tenders (Barbora Seifertová).
MGR. BARBORA SEIFERTOVÁ
+420 22435 6244
+420 724 684 029 firstname.lastname@example.org
DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMITTING GRANT APPLICATIONS FOR FA STAFF
The internal grant competition has its winners
The Dean of the Faculty of Architecture of CTU, on the proposal of the Selection Committee, decided to support eleven projects that will distribute CZK 1,680,000 in the internal competition of CTU within the CTU...