Foundation house with a gallery at Baba
The functionalist colony Baba, was built in 1932, and many well-known architects took part in its design. The settlement stands on a hill between the church of St. Matěj and the ruins of Baba. The foundation house is designed for three artists and their gallery. On the entrance floor there is a spacious gallery and on the first floor there are studios and two-storey ateliers with a terrace. Both floors are connected by a technical greenhouse.