Internal competition for the support of artistic, creative and publication activities
- artistic and creative activities
Support is intended for creative activities that enrich the interdisciplinary profile, environment and teaching or research at the faculty (e.g. workshops, exhibitions, conferences, design-build projects, competitions, invited prestigious lectures, books without standard scientific parameters).
- professional publication
The support is intended for publication activities that must meet the standard requirements for a scholarly work in the field (new findings, ISBN/ISSN, peer review, annotations, index, English resume, etc.).
The support is intended for translation and proofreading of foreign-language scientific texts (e.g. books, book chapters, contributions to proceedings, peer-reviewed journal articles).
- the main researcher can be an academic staff member or a student of the FA CTU
- members of the research team may be other academic staff and students of FA CTU, or external staff
- if the main researcher for the support is a student, the activity must be guaranteed by an academic staff member
- the application requires the approval of the head of the FA CTU department to which the researcher or guarantor belongs. In the case of joint projects from several departments, the researcher must attach a statement of agreement from all the heads of the concerned
- The researcher must apply for support on the prescribed form. The application must be sent in open docx format and closed pdf format by email to the Science, Research and Arts coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Amount of support and decision on support
- the competition is funded by 2.000.000 CZK
- financial support according to 2a, b is decided by the Editorial Board of FA CTU. Financial support ranges from 20-200 thousand CZK.
- financial support according to point 2c is decided per-rollam by the Editorial Board of the FA CTU. The financial support ranges from 5-50 thousand CZK
- the Editorial Board of the FA CTU is appointed by the Dean.
- applications that are incomplete, illegible, late or delivered to an email address other than the one provided will be excluded from consideration.
- the Dean and the Editorial Board of the FA CTU reserve the right to reduce the requested amount of financial support.
Project progress and evaluation
- the successful implementation of the project is the responsibility of the researcher and the head of the relevant department
- in case of financial support, the researcher must contact the Editorial Assistant G. Thompson to arrange the procedure for implementing the support. An order for payment of the allocated support will be issued by the Registrar when the prescribed conditions are met
- the output must be registered in the V3S or RUV database (depending on the nature of the output)
- information about the output including necessary text and image documents must be sent to the PR and VVUČ department of the FA CTU
- by 31. 1. 2023 at the latest, the researcher is obliged to submit a final report on the prescribed form.
- announcement of the competition 09. 05. 2022
- deadline for the 1st round of applications 31. 05. 2022
- commission meeting for the 1st round of applications in the week of 06. – 10. 06. 2022
- publication of the results of Round 1 within 14 days of the commission meeting
- deadline for the 2nd round of applications 30. 09. 2022
- commission meeting for the 2nd round of applications in the week of 03. – 07. 10. 2022
- publication of the results of Round 2 within 14 days of the commission meeting
- deciding on support for translations on an ongoing basis throughout the year
doc. Ing. arch. Dalibor Hlaváček, Ph.D. (chairman)
prof. Ing. arch. Petr Vorlík, Ph.D. (vice-chairman)
Mgr. Jan Calta
Prof. PhDr. Petr Kratochvíl, CSc.
Mgr. Klára Pučerová, Ph.D.
doc. Ing. arch. Jan Jakub Tesař, Ph.D.
prof. Ing. arch. Irena Šestáková
doc. Ing. arch. Jakub Vorel, Ph.D.
M. A. Henrieta Nezpěváková, Ph.D.
in Prague 6. 5. 2022
doc. Ing. arch. Dalibor Hlaváček, Ph.D.