The project deals with revitalization of the castle in Bělá pod Bezdězem which was built as an important sumptuous residence. Representative character of the castle, which was inaugurated as a cultural monument in 1958, is returned. New functional use makes the castle accesible to the public. In the northern wing there is a town library, café, a historical interior exposition and an art school. In the western wing there are halls and rooms for social events, muzeum halls, stores and sanitary facilities. In the southern wing there are shops on the ground and flats on the first and second floor. The renewal of the castle site is a part of the project. It creates a dignified surroundings to the bulding of the castle. Part of the garden area is restored according to historical documentation of 1797.