By 15. 1. 2020, all necessary elements must be submitted online, whether to establish or extend the network. If interested, Jarmila Vokounová of the Faculty's International Office provides advice on the administration of your CEEPUS networks.
Activities within the network can include:
- Mobility of academic staff
- Short-term student stays
- Semester student stays
- Summer schools
- Professional excursions
- Coordination meetings
Teachers can travel for a teaching stay. Students may be able to attend a seminar during overseas visits, and attend classes that are relevant to their field of study. The ECTS credits earned by the sending university will subsequently be recognised by them. Short-term stays are intended for the processing of the final project - bachelor's, master's or dissertation. Professional excursions and summer schools are also popular. Students can also travel for a practical internship if the host university is the guarantor.
Reasons to join the CEEPUS program:
- Possibility of long-term project continuity
- Low-cost administration and simple funding: the scholarship is paid by the host country; travel can be covered by the sending university
- Promoting short stays
- Easier recognition of ECTS studies
- Students do not pay study fees
- Host University Contact
- Individual mobility "freemover"
- Emphasis on joint training programmes "Joint Programmes" and the award of dual "Joint Degrees" academic degrees
- Umbrella Solution: possibility of obtaining student status without financial support
All information can be found on www.ceepus.info
Even more information can be found on Czech National Agency for International Education and Research website.