The Academic Senate announces elections for the new Dean of the FA
The candidate may be nominated by any member of the academic community of the Faculty of Architecture of the CTU in Prague.
Proposals for candidates are submitted to the Electoral Commission. To be included on the list of candidates, the proposed candidate's consent must be confirmed by a handwritten signature, a brief professional CV and an election programme.
Proposals (applications) together with contact details in a sealed envelope, visibly marked with the inscription "Election of the Dean of the FA CTU" according to the approved election schedule:
a) hand over in person against the "confirmation of handing over" to the office of the FA CTU in Prague
b) send it by registered mail to the following address: the office of the CTU FA, Academic Senate, Faculty of Architecture, CTU in Prague, Thákurova 9, 166 34 Prague 6
Schedule for the election of the candidate for Dean of the Faculty of Architecture of the CTU in Prague announced by the Commission for the election of the Dean of the AS FA CTU in Prague:
- AS FA announced the election of the Dean at the meeting 16. 6. 2021
- Start of elections 1. 7. 2021
- Deadline for submission of proposals for candidates 27. 10. 2021 do 12.00
- Meetings (public appearances by candidates) 4. 11. 2021 od 18.00 (room 155). In the event of pandemic measures that do not allow for attendance, the election meeting will be online. Details will be published in due course in such a case.
- Election of a candidate for Dean 10. 11. 2021
- Beginning of the term of office 1. 2. 2022
Candidates' questions will be answered by the Electoral Commission via e-mail email@example.com.
The proposal is submitted by the Commission for the election of the Dean of the AS FA CTU in Prague:
doc. Ing. Michael Rykl, Ph.D.
Ing. Radmila Fingerová
Ing. arch. Josef Holeček