- Faculty of Arts at Charles University in Prague, 2006 - 2012 (Mgr.)
- Faculty of Arts at the University of Groningen, 2011
- Faculty of Arts at Charles University in Prague, 2012 - 2013 (PhDr.)
- Faculty of Architecture at Czech Technical University in Prague, 2014 - 2019 (Ph.D.)
theses and dissertation
- Expressionism in Czech and Dutch Architectures, Prague, 2010.
- De architectonische discussie van avant-garde tijdens het Interbellum in Praag, Groningen, 2011.
- Development of Czech and Dutch architectures in the first half of the 20th century and their liaison, Prague, 2012.
- Relations between Czechoslovak and Dutch Architectural Avant-gardes in the First Half of the 20th Century and the Role of Congrès International d'Architecture Moderne (CIAM) in these Relations. Prague, 2012.
- Architect Jindřich Merganc: humane dimension, Prague, 2019
research projects and grants (own and in collaboration)
- A platform for interdisciplinary communication (IP, 2014)
- The Shaping of Modern Architecture by Public Interest and Public Culture (SGS, 2015 – 2018)
- Variability in the Value of Architectural Work During the Time (SGS, 2016)
- Post-war architeture - database and information portal (IP, SGS since 2016)
- Research strategy, documentation and protection of post-war architecture MoMo (since 2016)
- Czech Architecture in the Eighties: Character, Identity, and Parallel Considerations against the Backdrop of Normalisation (NAKI, since 2018)