If you are experiencing an emergency crisis, you can (even without an appointment) visit the psychological counselling centre CIPS (Centre for Information and Counselling Services of the CTU), where they will help you arrange appropriate crisis care. Further contacts and recommendations can be found in the "Questions and Answers" below.
Are you experiencing and emergency situation and need immediate help?
- In case of immediate danger to life, call an ambulance: 155
- Call the Psychological First Aid Line (24 hours): 116 123
- Go to the crisis centre in Prague 3 (RIAPS, 24 hours): 222 586 768 or in Prague 8 (PN Bohnice, 24 hours): 284 016 110
Are you having serious problems with your studies?
- Please contact the international office to clarify your options.
- Contact the CIPS Student Advice Service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make an appointment at the ELSA Learner Support Centre for learners with specific needs: email@example.com.
Are you struggling with problems or feelings you do not know how to deal with?
- Arrange a consultation at the CIPS psychological counselling centre: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are looking for direction and motivation, make an appointment for coaching at CIPS: email@example.com or at the CTU Career Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any other issues?
- Visit the doctor for CTU students depending on which faculty you are studying at.
- Arrange a consultation at the CIPS socio-legal advice centre: email@example.com.
- If you have financial difficulties, find out about the possibility of a social scholarship.