A 4-week, 4-theme program taught in English from July 1st to 26th, 2019 in Paris and Troyes.
EPF-ESTP Summer Program on Smart Cities & Engineering for Sustainable Architecture offers an in-depth study on topics such as engineering for eco-cities and smart cities, environmental issues, city planning and architecture for the future.
Mainly designed for Undergraduate and Master students with a major in Engineering, Architecture, Urban planning/design, Sociology or Computer Sciences. The program is organized in 4 independent modules in the two cities of Troyes and Paris:
- Energy efficiency, comfort & culture
- Security & resilience in [smart] cities
- Bio-architecture & bio-city
- Digital connected city & architecture
APPLICATION AND FEES
The program fee of 950 € a week covers:
- Tuition and documentation
- Welcome and farewell events
- Access to EPF and ESTP Paris facilities
- Free internet access
- Official programme certificate
- Cultural and social events
- Lodging expenses
For students attending the 4 modules a special fee of 3.500 € will apply. Living expenses, individual insurances
and visa fees are not included.